How to solder:
1. Heat the part with soldering tip.
2. Apply soldering lead to the part and melt it with soldering
3. Wait for the sodler to cool and harden before moving the soldered part.
- Remove residual sodler or any dirt with a moistened duster or the tip cleaner
- Coat the tip fresh solder after use.
- Before replacing the parts, turn the power off and allow the unit to cool to room temperature.
- The first time you use the soldering iron, it may smoke slightly as the heating element dries out, this is normal and should only last for approximate 10 minutes.